ambercrombie and finch
ambercrombie and finch
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PV # 41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ambercrombie and finch </div></div>
<u>Amb</u>ercrombie and <u>Finch</u>?
Never heard of that one.
Pretty sad that you come on here trying to brag about your clothes yet you can't even spell the brand names correctly.
Officially retired
Aint Finch that guy from American Pie?
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aint Finch that guy from American Pie? </div></div>
LOL, no clue. I looked up "Finch" on Google Image Search and this is all I could come up with:
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif[/img]
Officially retired
lets get down to basics here.
Levi jean shorts and a t-shirt
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Good idea! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
In terms of basics..
White T-shirt and some camo shorts!
Officially retired
What kind of clothes am I wearing?
Well, not that it matters.
The kind you wear. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Just trying to decipher this dude's titles makes my head hurt.
what is the last clothes u wore
WHO IS GOIN COME OUT ON TOP IN THE LPD
UGH!
WTF kind of question is that?
Is he just wanting everyone to know he has money and can go to the Johnson Shity mall and shop in overpriced crap stores.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
all you old foggies on here are going to have to understand with school going in full force this week, the forum is going to be getting a lot of high schoolers on here. We can't turn them away, primarily because this was designed with them in mind. If a kid ask what type of clothing you wear, just tell em, or dont reply. Be grown up about it. Not immature and flaming the kid.
Bookmarks